The Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program is proud to welcome its cohort of scholars for the 2021-2022 academic year. This impressive group, 46 leaders in their respective STEM fields from the US, Canada and Israel, will focus on research, make new discoveries and lead the way — from genetics to quantum physics, deep learning to neuroscience.
- Meet Qikiqtania, a fossil fish with the good sense to stay in the water while others ventured onto land
- Neil Shubin and Yamuna Krishnan were awarded prestigious research grants from the International Human Frontier Science Program Organization
- New paper by Dr. Joaquín Letelier et al. on Shh/Gli3 gene regulatory networks and paired fins is out now.
- New paper by Dr. Katie Mika et al. on the microbiome of skate eggs out now.
- Congratulations to Dr. Tom Stewart who will be joining Penn State Department of Biology