Dr. Katelyn Mika was awarded the Trainee Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award for her work with the Chicago Undersea Explorers Society (CUES). Their mission is to foster curiosity, camaraderie, and diversity through underwater education and exploration. This award is recognizing her outstanding contributions to fostering a more diverse, inclusive and equitable environment at U of Chicago.
- New paper by Dr. Joaquín Letelier et al. on Shh/Gli3 gene regulatory networks and paired fins is out now.
- New paper by Dr. Katie Mika et al. on the microbiome of skate eggs out now.
- Congratulations to Dr. Tom Stewart who will be joining Penn State Department of Biology
- Congratulations to Dr. Shiri Kult on being named a Zuckerman Scholar
- Julius Tabin nominated to Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Xi honor society.